Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new year!

Most Awkward Couple Ever
New Year's Eve we were supposed to do our first "long" run for our half marathon training, but we decided to make it a rest day since Liz's calves were very tight from adjusting to the minimalist shoes. So we ended up doing 5.11 miles in Central Park this morning. It was an absolutely gorgeous day in NYC: not a cloud in the sky and temperatures in the mid 50s. Perfect running weather!

As for P90X, I did Shoulders & Arms with Ab Ripper X on Saturday and I did Yoga X today. I didn't realize how intense Yoga X would be! I'm looking forward to being able to do more of the moves consistently when I lose some weight and gain some flexibility.

Tomorrow Liz is off work so we are going to hit Central Park again for 4 miles. Looking forward to it!

Keep running!

No comments:

Post a Comment