Thursday, January 19, 2012

two days away

Like the Helvetica!

Only two days until the Manhattan Half! I only did a short run today (2.1 mile City College loop) which I'll probably do again tomorrow just to stay loose. I also biked 11 miles today commuting to Columbia, going to NYRR's offices, and then back home.


Liz took the day off since she worked another overnight shift last night. The good news is that her weeks of overnight shifts are over and she has the day off tomorrow!


Look for this number mid-pack!
I'm just about to do Yoga X and then head to bed. Tomorrow is my first time doing Core Synergistics. Not sure what to expect, but I'm sure it will be a tough workout.


Picked up our race packets today. The shirts are pretty nice. I wish I'd be able to run all of the races in the Borough Half Marathon Series, but the rest of them aren't until later in the summer and fall. Oh well. At least I get to run this one!


Keep running!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!

    The forecast right now is a "wintery mix" and they are calling for an inch or two late tonight/early tomorrow. Could be a snowy one!

    ReplyDelete