Tuesday, January 17, 2012

four days away

What could it be?
Only four days from the Manhattan Half Marathon and I'm feeling good: my runs all feel good and even though I've been running everyday in 2012, I feel as if I'm getting stronger even with out the rest days. I also feel really good that Liz did so well during our long run yesterday. She'll definitely do well this Saturday.


Today was rainy and semi-cold in NYC so I didn't get to ride my bike to campus today for the first day of classes. Oh well. I'm looking forward to getting back on the bike tomorrow!


This afternoon I ran the 2.10 mile City College loop and did Kenpo X. I also threw an Ab Ripper X session in there because I felt like it. Tomorrow is my "rest" day with P90X anyway as the only thing I have scheduled in Stretch X.


Next week (my P90X weeks start on Thursday) is an "off" week of P90X as I'm transitioning from the first phase to the second phase. It's all about Core Synergistics, Yoga, and Kenpo X. Then I start doing doubles (Cardio in the morning, strength training in the afternoon) plus upping my mileage to get ready for the Febapple Frozen 50k. Should be a great time! 


On another note: does anyone know what Nike has up their sleeves? They are making an announcement this Thursday about a revolutionary product. At first I thought it would be the second version of their SportWatch GPS, but I don't think that is it after watching this video. Guess we'll find out soon!


Keep running!






No comments:

Post a Comment