Saturday, January 28, 2012

intense saturday

This morning my wife and I spent some time cleaning up the apartment, so I ended up doing my workouts back-to-back-to-back-to-back this afternoon. 


I started with Insanity's Cardio Power & Resistance workout. Within 10 minutes I was drenched in sweat and it got even more intense as the workout progressed. I pushed it really hard and was absolutely SPENT by the end of the workout. It was awesome.


I then immediately went on to P90X's Back and Biceps workout. P90X isn't as intense cardio-wise, so I still able to push it since it was weight training.


Ab Ripper X was next. I did 20 of all of the exercises, plus 40 Mason twists at the end. 


Just when I thought I was done I decided to lace up my shoes and go for a run. It was only a short 2.1 miler around the City College loop, but it felt good. I'm looking forward to amping up my mileage next week (30-40 miles).


How was everyone else's weekend workout?


Keep running!

No comments:

Post a Comment