Wednesday, January 4, 2012

here i go again on my own...

Sweet 80's hair by White Snake.
"...going down the only road I've ever known..." That was the song going through my head tonight as I went for a short 2.10 mile run around Harlem. Liz got home late from work and didn't feel up for going for a run tonight. It was 20 degrees out and she did have a long day, so I don't blame her. Plus she said she will definitely run the full milage for our training plan for the rest of the week (4 miles, 3 miles, and 7 miles over the next three days).


As for P90X, today was an easy day. I decided to do the Stretch X workout instead of taking a rest day. Tomorrow I'll be back to the beginning of the weekly program with Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X. So far I've lost 7 lb. (down to 189 lb.  from 196 lb.), which isn't bad for the first week. Hopefully I can top that next week!


Keep running!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also 189 pounds now, how fun. I've lost about 11 pounds in the past two months (not really trying, it's the result of a diet shift).

    ReplyDelete