Tuesday, January 3, 2012

short, cold run

At least I'm not running in this (again)!
It was absolutely freezing in NYC today and the wind didn't make it any better. Needless to say, Liz and I were pretty bundled up when we went out for our short run today. We did 2.01 miles around City College in Harlem. I like that route because you get a good view of Harlem at the top of St. Nicholas Park...although the steep climb up there isn't that fun.


Apparently tomorrow is going to be a cold one as well. I guess I shouldn't complain since we've had such mild weather so far this winter...but I'll complain if I want because it's my blog!


For P90X today I did Kenpo. It made me realize something about myself: I punch and kick like a girl. And that's not being misogynist as if I'm saying "Women are weak and can't punch and kick well." What I'm saying is that if you got a 4 year old girl and asked her to punch and kick, it would look exactly like I did in my living room today. And to add insult to injury, we don't have window shades in our living room so our neighbors across the street had a front row to my femininity. Brilliant.


Tomorrow I'm going to post a review of the Nike+ SportWatch GPS as well as continue to update our workouts.


Keep running! 

No comments:

Post a Comment