Monday, January 2, 2012

cold and windy run

Today Liz took a little bit to get motivated to run, but the good news is that she not only decided to run, but was also happy about getting out to run once we were about a mile in! We ran 3.81 miles down to Trader Joe's because we had to do some shopping. It was a pretty cold and windy run, but we both felt good. It was the best pace we've had yet!


I did the Legs & Back workout as well as Ab Ripper X. Since I run so much I've never worked out my legs, so today was something new. I'm also getting more reps in during Ab Ripper X, which is encouraging!


When I have some time this week I'm going to spruce up this blog a bit. Right now I'm just getting back into writing everyday and am disciplining myself to update the blog daily so that Liz and I stay on track with our half-marathon training and I stay on track with P90X. So...it's a bit boring right now. Hopefully it won't stay that way.


Keep running! 

No comments:

Post a Comment