Monday, January 30, 2012

sidelined

As you know, I was battling a cold this past week. Just when I thought things were on the up-and-up, I came down with an ear infection yesterday. Spent the entire day yesterday and today with a throbbing ear and an accompanying headache. I can't wait to feel well again!


Yesterday Liz and I ran the 2.1 mile City College loop, but I didn't do my P90X or Insanity workouts. I decided that I was going to push all my workouts back a day and skip my rest day on Wednesday. That means today I did my "Sunday" workout (Yoga X for P90X and Cardio Recovery for Insanity) and I will do my scheduled Monday workout tomorrow and my scheduled Tuesday workout on Wednesday. It works out well because I don't end up missing any workouts. I only switch my rest day.


Today I also ran the 2.1 mile City College loop. I'm meant to be bumping up my mileage this week, but my ear just wouldn't let me get in a longer run today. I'm going to try to do 6-ish miles tomorrow in between classes or early morning and then do a few miles with Liz when she gets home from work.


Keep running!

No comments:

Post a Comment