Sunday, January 15, 2012

weekend update

Liz & I at Bethesda Fountain. 
Jess & I at FAO 
Well, this weekend didn't go as planned for our half marathon training. Liz wasn't feeling well yesterday so we didn't end up doing our 10 mile long run. I ended up going out for a short 2 miler around City College (as well as a 9 mile bike ride). We are going to have to do our 10 miler tomorrow, which isn't ideal since the half marathon is this upcoming Saturday, but I guess we're going to have to make it work.

This morning Liz and I went out for a short 2 miler around City College in the 16 degree weather that Sunday has brought us. Now we are heading out to brunch with my sister as it's her last day in NYC. I'll be doing Yoga X later tonight after I drop her off at LaGuardia.

I did the shoulders & arms workout yesterday as well as ab ripper X. I think shoulders & arms is my favorite weight training workout. I definitely feel sore in my biceps and triceps today. Always a good sign when you feel sore the day after a workout!

Hope all you Tebow/Broncos fans had a good night last night! Keep running!


No comments:

Post a Comment