Tuesday, January 31, 2012

global warming

"Global warming is a myth!!"


That was the refrain last winter from a bunch of people who swear that global warming is some sort of leftist theory. Funny that I don't hear this refrain this winter. I mean, a 56 degree day on 31 January? Those haters can keep hating it; us runners will keep loving it!


Today I did Cardio X (P90X) in the morning and went to class. Came home and did Pure Cardio (Insanity), Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X (P90X). I still don't feel great and my ear is still bugging me, but I was still able to make it through my workouts with a decent effort.


When Liz got home from work we went for a 2.75 mile run around the longer City College loop. I really hope it doesn't rain tomorrow so that I can pump out a 10+ mile run in the early afternoon. I'm looking forward to getting back to longer runs.


Tonight I made some homemade pizza with goat cheese, roasted red pepper, arugula, kalamata olives, pesto sauce, on a whole wheat dough. It was really good (I got the recipe from this past month's Runner's World, which isn't online yet). Keep running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment