Wednesday, February 1, 2012

rapid fire workouts

I started today by spending the morning at Redeemer as part of my internship. It was good to get back there as I haven't been there since December. It was a good time of catching up with everyone and seeing how their holidays went.


I got home at 12.30p and had to push it. I knew I had about 4 hours of workouts to do and that Liz usually gets home around 4.30p. No time to mess about!


I started with Kenpo X (P90X) and moved right into Plyo Cardio Circuit (Insanity). Since I still felt good and it was BEAUTIFUL outside today, I decided to go for a bike ride. I rode through Harlem, around the Central Park loop, and then back up to our apartment (10 miles). I got home and saw I had enough time for a longer run today, so I caught the subway down to Central Park and ran along the bridle path for 7.5 miles (the bridle path is much easier on my knees than the God-forsaken pavement). 


All in all, it was a great day! All of my workouts felt great and I was able to push it a bit in all of them. Looking forward to the good weather predicted for the next few days!


Since I was rocking out to Bone Thugs on my iPod all day, here is a little treat. Keep running!



No comments:

Post a Comment