Monday, February 13, 2012

all work

Today I woke up early (5a) and caught the 6.01a train to Princeton to work the entire day. I got home a little after 5p and cooked dinner for my beautiful wife (I have to add those romantic adjectives because Valentine's Day is tomorrow). Needless to say, the last thing I wanted to do was go for a cold, night run and work out.


But I sucked it up and am glad I did. I went out for a 2m run around the City College loop and then got back and did Ab Ripper X. I'm moving my other P90X and Insanity workouts back a day, which cancels out my rest day on Wednesday (Monday's workouts to Tuesday; Tuesday's workouts to Wednesday). It's worth it so that I won't miss a workout.


I decided that I need to stop snacking after dinner. I usually enjoy some sunflower seeds or popcorn (the latter being my favorite). I think that will help in my weight loss journey. I'm definitely going to be cutting the calories over the next few weeks. I want to drop at least 5lbs by next weekend for my 50k on Sat and a 7.5m trail run on Sun.


I leave you with Anton's video promoting the NB Minimus (my go-to running shoes). Enjoy and keep running!


No comments:

Post a Comment