Wednesday, February 15, 2012

linsane in the membrane

I'm a Boston sports fan. It's how I was raised. It's who I am. I love the Sox (pronounced "Sawx"), Pats, Cs, and Bs. So, naturally, I hate all NY based sports teams. It kills me to say that I have been swept up in the "LINsanity" surrounding Jeremy Lin. Not because I don't like him (he did, after all, attend Harvard which is right across the Charles River from Beantown), but because he's a Knick.


I don't care. I love the story. I love what he is doing for the game of basketball. The NBA needed a story like this after the crap they pulled this past fall with the strike/lockout fiasco. I love NBA basketball. I used to "like" it until I read Bill Simmons' book "The Book of Basketball." Now I'm a huge fan.


Anyway, all that aside, I did manage to get my workouts and runs in these past few days (I apologize for not blogging yesterday, but my full attention was on my wife). 


Yesterday I did Cardio Power (Insanity), Kenpo X (P90X), and ran 3.5m. 


Today I did Stretch X (P90X), Plyo Circuit (Insanity), and ran 2.1m. 


It's meant to rain tomorrow, but it looks like it will be later in the afternoon. I'm going to try to get a 6–8m run in the morning before classes.


I leave you with a video highlighting the biggest race series in the world, Warrior Dash, which is a production of the best company in the world, Red Frog Events, for whom I will be working in May! Keep running!





No comments:

Post a Comment