Saturday, February 11, 2012

halfway

Today marks day 45 of P90X, which means I'm halfway through the program. I definitely feel a lot better. I have more energy, I can feel my body tightening up, and can definitely see results. I'm also 15 days into Insanity and can definitely feel results, especially in my cardio and in my abs. I'm also half way to my weight loss goal. I started at 196lbs and am now 181lbs as of my latest weigh in (which was nearly a week ago...I weigh in again tomorrow). I'm positive that I'm going to hit my goal and am more determined after doing 45 days!


This morning I did Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs (Insanity). I then did Back & Biceps as well as Ab Ripper X (P90X). I then got some work done and went for a 6.27m run around Central Park. I'm now over 1,000 miles on my Nike+ profile (which I started last April). I did a 10k today because it was snowing and raining most of the day so I decided to push my 20 miler to tomorrow since it's meant to be sunny all day. I'm going to get to bed early tonight so that I can head out early tomorrow for the run.


I leave you with a funny video: Sh*t Ultrarunners Say. "Do you read Anton's blog?" Hilarious. Keep running!







No comments:

Post a Comment