Thursday, February 9, 2012

martin lawrence: comic genius

Yes, I own this shirt.
Liz is on her way to Chicago for the weekend, so I am stuck home all alone. That means two things:

  1. I get to watch Martin Lawrence movies all weekend without any objections (ML movies are my guilty pleasure).
  2. I get to go on some nice long runs this weekend without feeling as if I'm abandoning my poor wife!
Yes, I will miss her...but silver linings...

Anyway, today I only got to run the City College loop (2.13m) because I had classes, had to get our tire fixed, and had to drive Liz to LaGuardia. No worries. I'll make up for the mileage this weekend.

After my morning class I did Cardio X (P90X) and the Fit Test (Insanity). After my afternoon classes I did Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps (P90X) and Ab Ripper X (P90X). All in all, a pretty decent day.

I leave you with a short review of the NB Minimus Zero MR00. Can't wait to get these puppies. Keep running!


No comments:

Post a Comment