Saturday, February 4, 2012

weekend update

Norm. Still my favorite host
of Weekend Update
Yesterday wasn't the best. I woke up at 5.00a and was on my way to Princeton to work the entire day at the Princeton Dead Sea Scrolls Project. I didn't get back to my apartment in good ole Harlem until 5.30p. Needless to say I was completely wiped out. Nevertheless, I did head out for a 2.1 mile run around the City College loop. I didn't, however, do my P90X or Insanity workouts.


Today Liz and I took the subway down to City Hall and then walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. We hadn't been down there yet, so it was a fun trip for us. We had coffee and brunch in DUMBO and then walked back across the Brooklyn Bridge to catch the subway home.


Once we got home I did the Plyo Cardio Circuit for Insanity and then did Back & Arms and Ab Ripper X for P90X. Afterwards I went out for a 2.1 miler around the City College loop. I'm going to head out early tomorrow for a longer run. Wish I was able to get a longer run in today...but I'll deal with it.


I'll leave you with a nice clip of Anton talking about winter running. Keep running!


No comments:

Post a Comment