Tuesday, February 21, 2012

weekend (and week-beginning) workouts

I apologize to my three readers for not posting this weekend. Things got away from me and I simply forgot. But I have not been slacking off, I promise! I've been doing my P90X and Insanity workouts everyday as well as running everyday (haven't missed a day all year!). I was even able to get Liz to do P90X Yoga X on Sunday. She was sore the following day, but she said she wants to keep doing it on Sundays. 


My mileage for the days I missed blogging were: Friday 2.7m, Saturday 2.9m, Sunday, 2.8m, Monday 2m, and today 2m. 


I have two races this weekend (which is why I'm keeping my mileage down): Febapple Frozen 50k trail race on Saturday and the Ugly Mudder 7.5m trail race on Sunday. Should be a great weekend!


I leave you with a video that introduces you to Marshall Ulrich. His exploits are incredible: from summitting Everest multiple times to running Bad Water UNSUPPORTED (he used an ice cream cart that he pushed and pulled through Death Valley to Mt. Whitney...in JULY!).


Keep running!



1 comment: