Friday, February 10, 2012

plyo-mania

This morning I spent my entire time working. At 1p I came back to my apartment and did Plyo Cardio Circuit (Insanity) and then took my dog to the groomers. I returned and did a 2.75m run around the City College loop (less than I wanted to do today, but it works) and then picked up my newly groomed dog. I got home and did Plyo (P90X). Not too shabby of a day.


I may have to postpone my 20 miler until Sunday since it's meant to snow/rain all day tomorrow. I'll make a game day decision. Either way I need to run at least 10k tomorrow.


I leave you with, quite possibly, the funniest moment in television history...mostly because I love Ricky Gervais and that this scene was shot in one take and was improvised. Keep running!!







No comments:

Post a Comment