Saturday, December 31, 2011

the dive bar 5k(ish)

My wife and I decided to run from our house in Harlem down to Dive Bar on the Upper West Side (96th & Amsterdam). It was a little less than our 3 mile plan (2.56 miles), but we decided it was alright since we are doing our "long run" today (5 miles). We also had to take advantage of the last two days that I will be drinking alcohol until I drop my weight. It was a good time, although we definitely got some confused looks as we were sitting in a bar on a Friday night wearing our running gear! 


Yesterday afternoon I did the Plyometrics workout for P90X. It wasn't the most fun hour of my life and I'm definitely feeling sore today...but I'm glad I stuck with it and did the entire hour.


I'll try to update later today after I do my P90X workouts and my wife and I do our long run. But in case I don't get around to it, I hope you all have a very fun and safe New Year's Eve and a very Happy New Year!


Keep running!

No comments:

Post a Comment